Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

First I was like "what the hell?" then it turned EPIC!!! Great job man.

Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

change music and your good to go

It was short, but I liked it. Animation was nice and smooth. The only thing I would change would be the music. It just didn't seem to fit. It was a little to happy and goofy sounding for a serious looking battle.

Sprite Survivor - 6 Sprite Survivor - 6

boooya!

Woo, very nice, and my vote is to get rid of Rosa

Hell-Fire responds:

Rosa

Thanks, glad you liekd it

24 hours of my Life! 24 hours of my Life!

wow

This is crazy and strange, and I love it.

Even though the scenes had nothing to do with each other, they still flowed together nicely in some strange way.

Also liked the cameos from the various things here on newgrounds. Gives it a homey and traditional feel heh.

I vote 5 for you!

MYSTERY_FLASH_2 MYSTERY_FLASH_2

um

When submitting things to newgrounds, it is best to submit something actually created in flash. Not just imported movie clips.

Alien Hominid vs. Pico Alien Hominid vs. Pico

hmmm

The animation was smooth and well done. The music was right in a few situations, but overall I would try to find something that went with the actions a little bit better. As many people have said, I think the endings are a bit too short. Alien Hominid's ending was like under a second long. Overall it is good though and I give you a 4/5

The Beast The Beast

cool

I like the animation and illustration, sound was a tad bit repetative, and the movie was a bit short. Overall I like it and think that it has potential to be used in a longer flash movie with plot and whatnot if you so desire. I gave it a 3/5

Druganought responds:

thanks man you rock ass

BeavisAndSouthpark BeavisAndSouthpark

hrmm

It needs to be a bit larger, and voices sound to much alike. I like the little song cartman sings on the toilet, but thats about it.

animatedlife responds:

well at least you liked something then it was worth it

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

wonderful

I love your work and look forward for more. Thank you for enriching my day with humour.

Nevertheless Nevertheless

wow

I love it when someone expresses something so emotional with simple images and a good sound. I liked this very much and wish there were more serious things on newgrounds. Question though. In the rating it says

- Mild Audible Explicit Language